Thursday, July 16, 2009

Handmade Paper Invitations



My friend Gina is fascinated by paper making, so when I saw these handmade paper invitations featured on Homespun Weddings I thought I'd put them up here as a little inspiration to her. Theartofmegan and her hubby made these lovely invitations from scratch for their wedding and even included a tutorial for making your own paper. Enjoy!

PS. Gina started a blog with lots of pretty photos of her new adventures in the wilds of Colorado. Check it out!

5 comments:

  1. I just had a chance to catch up - looks like you've got a lot going on! good luck with the move and the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) thanks Julia! I've been dreaming of getting my own printing press. How fun would that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, this takes me back. when I was a kid, i used to make paper out of the lint from the drier. maybe not so classy. but i love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. meag - hee hee sounds fun. your lint paper kinda reminds me of when i'd make "chocolate pie" by crushing chocolate teddy grahams, mixing with water, and putting in a bowl in the freezer.

    very married - good to see you here!

    gina - i hope you do get to have a printing press someday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I were that creative and resourceful, those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete