Last week I turned 27. I'm finding that life keeps moving forward, and I have to just take advantages of opportunities for enjoyment wherever they can be squeezed in. The bed bug saga is still ongoing and draining, so I drew out my birthday with multiple celebrations...happy hours on my birthday, a romantic dinner, drinks and dancing with my friends, some very nice little presents, and plans for ice skating with another birthday next week. And, I highly recommend wearing a homemade paper crown to one's birthday party.
I've now crossed off most things on my 26 things to do before turning 26 list (which also turned into my before 27 list). And so, a new list for this new year of life...couldn't quite get to 28 but I'm sure I will think of more as the year goes on:
1. Live in a home that is bed bug free as of May 2012, and then not again as of Sept 2012
3. Record a solo EP someday....
8. Go to the gym on lunch breaks only managed to go once every other week on average...would like to get to regular twice a week
9. Leave work on time regularly no :-(
10. Go to bed earlier no :-(
16. Go to Founder's Day at my college didn't go, hopefully next year
17. Possibly visit my sister while she studies abroad in London didn't go
18. Model in a shoot for my photographer friend still haven't done this
21. Stop a bad habit not yet...
23. Make homemade pasta not yet